Marine Metal Floating Airhead Aerator
The Marine Metal Floating Airhead Aerator is a high performance system mixing air and water to produce a large gentle current of micro bubbles. This gentle current keeps your fish lively, yet does not injure fragile bait. The Marine Metal Floating Airhead produces 99.5% saturation of dissolved oxygen. This aerator system is very quiet, and will naturally adjust to any livewell depth.
The Marine Metal Floating Airhead Aerator is perfect for catch and release tournaments and crowded livewells. It is designed for both freshwater and saltwater use. The Floating Airhead features a foam filter that removes floating debris, and it will not get clogged with bottom debris.
- 12 volt DC
- Low current 1.9 amps
- 360 GPH
- Aerates up to 25 gallons
- Produces 99.5% saturation of dissolved oxygen
- Six foot 16 AGW power cord with copper battery clips
- Adjusts to any depth livewell
- Large removable filter prevents pump from clogging
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty