The Marine Metal Power Bubbles Air Pump is a high volume pump perfect for live wells and aquariums. This pump is most effective when used with water renewal systems. The Power Bubbles Air Pump is also an excellent emergency pump for aquariums up to 100 gallons. It can be used for freshwater and saltwater tanks.
The Marine Metal Power Bubbles Air Pump features weighted glass beaded air stones, large adjustable stainless steel clip and screws for easy mounting, plus anti-siphon valves to protect the pump from water intrusion.
- 12 Volt DC, very low current +/- .46 amps
- Twin bellows and double outlets produce aeration of one or two live wells up to 35 gallons
- High volume twin bellows pumps 5.6 STL/min
- Produces 99.5 % saturation of dissolved oxygen
- Six foot 18 AGW power cord
- Copper battery clips
- 10' airline tubing
- Two large weighted glass bead air stones
- Two anti-siphon valves
- T adaptor
- Adjustable mounting clip and screws