The Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Plus LVS34 live scanning sonar offers improved resolution, reduced noise, and clearer images for better target separation, putting you onto fish without guessing. The Panoptix LiveScope's live sonar images are as accurate as possible. You'll see everything you'll need to thanks to noise reduction with fewer sonar artifacts to interfere with your view of fish and structure. You'll also never suffer trying to tame a bouncing image again. A built-in stabilization system keeps the sonar image on your compatible chartplotter steady, even when the waves get rough. With the power to choose from seven vivid color palettes, you'll get to adjust the screen to fit your eyes and light conditions and see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity.
The Garmin Panoptix Plus LVS34 transducer supplies a LiveScope mode to fit your environment wherever you decide to take your craft. You can scout ahead to see what you're approaching using the Forward Mode. Down Mode lets you explore live views directly beneath your boat. Then there's the Perspective Mode, which allows you to see underwater with a view from your perspective above. The complete package includes cables and mounting options to suit your preference and is compatible with a host of Garmin ECHO chartplotters. If you want a sonar system that will improve resolution, reduce noise, supply clearer images, and give better target separation than you currently have, then take a closer look at the Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Plus LVS34 system.
- Real-time sonar ensures that your live images are as accurate as possible
- See exactly what you need to with reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts that impede your picture of fish and structure
- A built-in stabilization system keeps the sonar image on your compatible chartplotter steady, even in rough conditions
- Choose from seven vivid color options â€” including Aqua, Caribbean, Lava, and more â€” to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity
- Scout ahead of your boat to see what's happening in real-time
- Explore live views of the activity directly beneath your boat
- See under the water with a view from your perspective above the water
- Panoptix LVS34 transducer
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Perspective mount
- Shaft mount
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Frequency: 530 - 1,100 kHz
- MaxDepth: Down and Forward: 200 ft. (61.0 m)
- Connections Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1 (small connector)
- Power input: 10-32 V
- Power usage: 21 W typical, 58 W max
- Transmit power: 500 W
- Fuse: 7.5 A
- Compass-safe distance: 4 in. (0.1 m)
- Minimum depth: 3 ft. (0.91 m)
- Sonar type: Live
- Beamwidth: 20° x 135°
- Transducer cable length: 20 ft.
- Transducer number of pins: 21
Please note: The trolling motor shown in the images is for display purposes only and is not included.