Fishmore T3 Pro Ice Fishing Jigging Spoons Box may be the best spoon storage solution on the market in how to keep ice spoons untangled and protected from damage. The Fishmore T3 Ice Spoon Box ends the one size fits all fishing experience by securing lures in custom molded closed cell foam wells. The T3 Pro Series is far from the average "one size fits all" concept of tackle boxes, allowing you to quickly find the ice fishing spoon or jig you want without the need to untangle all the lures – and avoid getting stuck by a hook. The specialized tangle-free tackle tray – T3 for short – was initially intended for Northland Buck-Shot Rattle Spoons. Still, many other ice fishing lures fit inside this patent-pending T3 Pro series storage case.
The Fishmore T3 Pro Series presents your hardwater lure collection in lightweight, high-quality foam, keeping spoons from clanging into each other. Hook wells in each cavity prevent hooks from tangling, while an integrated drain hole inhibits rust. Fishmore views tackle boxes as specialized equipment, and more than a "one size fits all" fishing experience. One size fits all equipment leads to tangled lures, hooks, and possible injury. Take that next step in your passion and keep your lures snug, secure, and easy to find with a Fishmore T3 Pro Ice Fishing Jigging Spoons Box!
- Specifically designed for the Northland Buck-Shot Rattle Spoons (will also fit VMC, ACME, Lindy, PK Lures, Clam, and Swedish Pimples)
- High-quality, closed-cell foam to withstand the elements
- Keeps hooks separated and sharp
- Features hook wells with an integrated drain hole at the base
- Displays entire lure color profile to make it easy to find the lure you want
- Enables hook-free lure handling even with gloves
- Secures and protects lures from banging around in the box
- Makes organization easy and sustainable
- Adds flotation to tackle box
|Lure Size||3600 Box Capacity||3700 Box Capacity|
|1/16 - 1/8 oz.||48||80|
|1/4 - 1/2 oz.||30||56|
The Fishmore T3 Pro Ice Fishing Jigging Spoons Box is made in the U.S.A.