The Cisco Pro Trac Downrigger Lund Mount will never scratch your boat surfaces, thanks to the synthetic levelers at the end of the unit to protect the gunnel. This mount has a unique locking mechanism to let you know the unit is locked in place, the red line gauge will be in a vertical position. The Pro Trac Downrigger Lund Mount is constructed from a piece of aluminum extrusion with all solid aluminum components and no tools are needed to attach or remove from the gunnel. The low-profile design of this mount is to distribute the torque more evenly across the surface of the gunnel.
- Machined from a solid piece of aluminum extrusion
- Will never scratch boats surfaces
- Low profile design helps disperse torque more evenly
- Unique locking mechanism
- Stainless steel custom slotted bolts
- All solid aluminum components
- Removable for storage option
- Use with various downriggers
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per pack: 1
The Cisco Pro Trac Downrigger Lund Mount is made in the U.S.A.
Cisco products that are shipped from manufacturer are built to order and have a 5 to 6 week lead time before the item is shipped.