Baitfuel Attractant Gel
BaitFuel Attractant Gel is here to revolutionize bass fishing as you know it! BaitFuel Gel disperses a water-activated scent cloud and taste scientifically developed in a lab and proven on the water with any soft plastic bait. Fish Active Scent Technology (F.A.S.T.) works! BaitFuel is not some ingredient or attractant cooked up in a kitchen with garlic, licorice, coffee, or secret sauce that disperses oils that fish can't smell.
Here's what you do: take any old soft baits that you have – your favorites, the ones you hardly ever use, it doesn't matter – and marinate your baits in BaitFuel prior to going fishing (you want to maximize the benefit of the x55 F.A.S.T. formula). Because BaitFuel is a water-based technology and disperses in water and not in the air, you may not even notice any smell. The fish will, and that's what's important. Plus, if you've home-infused your plastics with a good soak, BaitFuel keeps fish biting cast after cast, stimulating more bites and longer hold times for your bait. Instead of seeing bass in the brush pile with your fish finder but not catching them, supercharge any bait with BaitFuel Attractant Gel and change your results!
- Scientifically engineered and tested to provoke optimal predator response in fish
- Designed to create the right smell and taste for fish once it is activated by being immersed in water
- F.A.S.T. (Fish Active Scent Technology) stimulates predator fish aggression instincts cast after cast
- More bites and longer hold times for your bait
- Gel formula has virtually no smell to humans
- Marinate soft baits in bags or apply directly to bait with the easy applicator lid
- Water-based formula – no harmful chemicals
- Clear gel that won't stain hands or carpet
- 8 fluid oz.
Ratings & Reviews
by Mr. Ramon
Much better product than the old school oil-based grease bombs. Works well on Bass (but the panfish sure seemed to like it as well). Easy to clean off clothes and hands.
BaitFuel has absolutely lived up to the hype! Since I started using it with my tube jigs I've noticed an increase in the amount of bites I've gotten. Definitely recommend giving it a shot.