The YakAttack GridLoc MightyMount XL replaces the MightyMount XL and is robust and economical with length options of six, nine, and twelve inches – a mount for longer footprint areas. The injection-molded mount functions similarly to GearTrac and is compatible with all YakAttack trac-mounted accessories, including the installation of t-bolt accessories at either end. With the same gear security features as the original YakAttack Mighty Mount, the GridLoc MightyMountXL is just as adjustable as GearTrac.
For an accessory mount, the GridLoc MightyMountXL is one of the best-looking and supplies a textured upper surface for added grip. The GridLoc MightyMount XL can accommodate the TrackTeeth on LockNLoad track mounts with the cutouts on its outer edges, so kayak anglers can continue to use the popular Omega or Zooka II Rod Holder with this mounting option. Versatility is yours at hand when you get a MightyMount XL GridLoc from YakAttack!
- Replaces the MightyMount XL
- Hole pattern designed around the GridLoc Mounting Platform found on the BlackPak Pro
- Constructed from premium materials designed for use in harsh marine environments
- Compatible with all YakAttack track mounting accessories
- Includes stainless steel self-threading screws for installation on the BlackPak Pro
- 1/8” drill bit needed for surface mounted installs on kayaks
- Includes #10 stainless steel self-threading screws
- Qty. per pack: 1
- Manufacturer's "Built for Life Guarantee"
|Model||Dimensions||Useable Track Length|
|6 in.||6.06" long x 2.0" wide x 0.4" tall||4.5"|
|9 in.||9.06" long x 2.0" wide x 0.4" tall||7.5"|
|12 in.||12.06" long x 2.0" wide x 0.4" tall||10.5"|
The YakAttack GridLoc MightyMount XL is made in the U.S.A.