YakAttack Fish Finder Mount
Ditch those factory components and upgrade your kayak with the YakAttack Fish Finder Mount! Using a proprietary LockNLoad mounting system, you can attach your fish finder, and it won't slip, slide, or rotate on the track. This mount allows you to place your fish finder in your ideal location, so you see the fish below you. The LockNLoad mounting system is compatible with all YakAttack GearTrac, YakAttack MightyMount XL, and most other factory installed kayak track systems. This mount will give you the maximum versatility and rigidity needed when you're kayak fishing. For a simple, clean, and highly effective solution to replace factory bases, install the YakAttack Fish Finder Mount on your kayak today!
- Uses LockNLoad mounting system that is compatible with all YakAttack GearTrac, YakAttack MightyMount XL, and most other factory installed kayak track systems
- For Lowrance
- Compatible with Lowrance Elite 3, 4, 5; Lowrance Hook 3, 4, 5; and Lowrance Elite ti 3, 4, 5
- For Large Rectangular Base
- Perfect for larger units such as Lowrance Hook2 7, Garmin Striker 9sv, Raymarine Axion 7
- Necessary hardware is included; you will need a 1/8 hex key for attaching your fishfinder to the mount
- For Hummingbird Helix Series
- Works with the Hummingbird Helix Series 5, 7, 9
- Necessary hardware is included; you will need a 3/32 hex key for attaching your fishfinder to the mount
- For Round Base
- Ideal for units that have a three-hole pattern round base such as the Garmin Striker 4 and Raymarine Dragonfly 7 Pro
- Necessary hardware is included; you will need a 3/32 hex key for the Garmin unit and a 1/8 hex key for the Raymarine unit
- For Lowrance Hook2 Series
- Compatible with Lowrance Hook2 4 and 5
- Fishfinder is not included
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
Please note: The track shown in the images is for display purposes only and is not included.
The YakAttack Fish Finder Mount is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Solid electronics mount!
by Marty M.
Super easy to mount, both onto the kayak and the electronics unit. Infinitely adjustable so your screen is exactly where you want it. Once there, it is a rock solid mount ensuring your expensive electronics stay put! Also a great option for small jon boats! Mounting plates available for nearly every brand of fish finder.