The Scotty 1099 Compact Depthpower Downrigger possesses all of the high performance features of larger models, but in a compact size. This power-packed downrigger is perfect for smaller boats with a need for an electric downrigger. It features the lowest amperage draw of any downrigger, with less than 1/3 the battery draw than the competition. The 24-inch stainless steel boom has a rod holder mounted right on it.
The Scotty 1099 Compact Depthpower Downrigger is pre-spooled with 250 feet of 150-pound test stainless steel cable. It can lift 15-pound weights at a rate of 203 feet per minute. Other features include a a fully adjustable descent speed, depth counter, auto-stop function, and Kevlar drive belt.
- Model: 1099
- 24 in. long, 1 in. diameter marine-grade stainless steel boom
- Fully adjustable descent speed
- Lifts 7 lb. weights at 235 ft./min. and 15 lb. weights at 203 ft./min.
- Spray protected positive-drive depth counter
- Kevlar drive belt by Optibelt
- 250 ft. of 150 lb. test stainless steel downrigger cable
- Boom mounted adjustable 355 Rodmaster II Rod Holder
- Lowest amperage draw of any downrigger
- Less than 1/3 the battery draw than the competition
- Includes 1023 tilt-up mounting bracket enables the unite to be tilted and locked in the upright position
- Multi-position auto-stop included (use Scotty stopper beads)
- Power grip plus line release
- Fully assembled and factory tested with complete saltwater protection
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
This item is subject to an oversize shipping fee that will be shown in cart.