Rogue Fishing The A.D.S. Adjustable Drag Strap
The Rogue Fishing The A.D.S. Adjustable Drag Strap is hailed to fit any scenario where a drag strap is used! The kayak drag strap is designed to save your back and gain the leverage you need, adjusting up to eight feet in length as you go. Launch or retrieve your vessel by yourself safely and quickly! The kayak strap is made from heavy-duty nylon webbing that is extremely strong and outfitted with a stainless steel cam buckle. To use the Adjustable Drag Strap, affix the cam buckle to the front handle of your kayak, slide the end strap through the buckle, grab the handle, and lift! Use the strap as a tow rope when launching from a trailer or modify it to length for use as a stand assist strap for getting up quickly, sitting back down, or readjusting. The Rogue Fishing A.D.S. is your personal "hand up!" For the anglers out there who are also hunters, this strap can pull double-duty as a deer drag. Prevent needless injury to your back and legs with the super handy Rogue Fishing The A.D.S. Adjustable Drag Strap!
- Adjustable strap up to 8 ft. in length
- Stainless steel cam buckle
- TPR cam buckle cover to reduce noise and protect the boat
- Made of super-strong, heavy-duty nylon webbing
- Easy to stow away inside your pack or storage compartments
- Rogue Quality Assurance Warranty