Power-Pole Micro Anchor
To catch more fish, you have to get closer! The Power-Pole Micro Anchor will take your small vessel or kayak right into the action. This ultra-compact anchor system provides you with a smooth stop, on the spot, in less than seven seconds. Perfect for kayaks and paddle boards, the Micro Anchor can also work on a Jon boat or small skiff up to 1500 pounds. Big things can come in small packages, and this Micro Anchor harnesses all the holding power to keep you anchored in sand, rock, or muck. The Micro Anchor requires a 12V battery or the Power-Pole Micro Anchor Battery Pak and Charger to use. For extra flexibility and convenience, a wireless remote control is included. Also, it is Bluetooth enabled so you can access the C-Monster application on your smartphone and control the Micro Anchor that way. Pick up the Power-Pole Micro Anchor today for the ultimate shallow water fishing experience from your kayak or small vessel.
- Recommended Boat Size: up to 1500 lbs. (including passengers, motor, and gear)
- Power Supply: 12V "stealth" 60 watt low RPM high torque electric motor
- Max Speed: Variable
- Deployement Depth: 102 in. (from bottom of driver unit to top of 8.5 in. spike)
- Mounting Forrtprint: 5 x 6 in.
- Total Weight: 7.5 lbs. without clamp, 11.5 lbs. with clamp (clamp sold separately)
- Operating System: C-Monster Control System
- Finish: IP 68 Environmental Resistance (1-2 meter saltwater submersion)
- Lightweight, compact design
- Virtually silent operation
- Adjustable mounting bracket
- 2-button key fob remote
- Advanced dash switch
- Easy installation
- Easily removable for storage or transfer to another boat
- Pairs with other C-Monster controllers
- Works with any 3/4 in. spike (sold separately)
- Bluetooth enabled - for use with your smart phone and C-Monster App
- Kit includes: wireless remote control, advanced wireless dash switch, mounting hardware, adjustable mounting bracket, 15 ft. electrical cord/plug/battery terminals, quick release cord, USB connector
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
Please Note: The Power Pole Micro Spike shown in the images is for display purposes and is not included.
The Power-Pole Micro Anchor is made in the U.S.A.