Pflueger President Spinning Reel
The Pflueger President Spinning Reel brings you a superior quality reel at a modest price. This reel features a 10-bearing system, graphite body and rotor, aluminum handle, and have braid-ready spool. President reels also have a slow oscillation gearing which lays line better and minimizes line twisting.
- 10-bearing system - Corrosion-resistant stainless steel ball bearings - Model PRESSP20X features a 7-bearing system
- Graphite body and rotor - Lightweight graphite reel construction
- Braid-ready spool - Allows braid to be tied directly to spool
- Sealed drag system - Sealed drag washers, always lubricated, always smooth
- Slow Oscillation Gearing - Improves line lay and minimizes line twist
- Soft touch knob - Soft touch rubber knob provides excellent grip and comfort
Select from the models below
Ratings & Reviews
What More Can Be Said
by River Brown
What more can be said that has not already been said. If you know anything about fishing, you know this reel is the best bang for the buck. Because of that, it is also one of the most popular reel among anglers who are not spending $200 on an outfit. I am a Shimano guy, but in the under $100 club Pflueger dominates in terms of quality. Shoot, for $100 you can buy a President and an Fenwick Eagle rod. That combo is one heck of a weekend fishing outfit. Bottom line is that you cannot go wrong choosing to buy a President reel. The only thing I would redesign on Pfluger reels is the line capacity on the size 25 and make it hold 140yds of #4.
Best reel bargain out there.
I have six of the 6925's and just love em. I have more expensive reels of other brands and I put these up against any other reel for quality and price.
The President series of reels truly are one of the best deals in fishing. We own eight Presidents in all sizes, and have no complaints about them. They operate very smoothly and are good reliable pieces of equipment. Only small criticism is that they are slightly on the heavy side, but I equate that with quality. Highly recommended for anglers of any experience level.
for the money it's a nice reel
For the money it's a great reel. I own a 20x, two 25x's and a 35x. Only weak spot I've found is the bail spring. I've replaced the one on a 25X twice in a year and a half. That's 10 hours a week of use year around.