Okuma Classic CLX Levelwind Reel
Select from the models below
Okuma Classic CLX Levelwind Reels feature a lightweight, corrosion-resistant graphite frame and sideplates, aluminum power handle, and powerful Rulidium drag system. Other quality components include a stainless steel levelwind line guide system and an on/off drag lever and selectable clicker. The self-lubricating gear system releases oil as friction increases, keeping the drive shaft and main gear running smoothly. Classic CLX Levelwind Reels offer tremendous dependability at a value price, making them favorites among trolling anglers.
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant side plates
- Corrosion-resistant graphite spool
- Ported graphite frame design
- Stainless steel reel foot for strength
- Dependable multi-disc Rulidium drag system
- Machine cut brass and stainless steel gearing
- Bushing drive
- Aluminum power handle with T-style knobs
- Self-lubricating gear system
- Stainless steel levelwind line guide system
- One-year manufacturer's warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Okuma 4 versus the big dogs!!!
Hey guys I fish the white river in indiana and we have huge flats and blues. This real is the. Best for the money I used a zebco big cat xl and why they are nice they have down falls for the price they are. U cat get parts for them and u can work on them very well. But they are good and last. But these reels are really good and they last they take the beating that the river brings and keep going. They are slowly replacing my zebco reels because of price and performance. Drag is good,gear is good wish the handel was better but hey there reasonably priced keep in mind.
Read real bad handle
by King lll
I own a classic CLX 200 LA Okuma bait Casting real. The Real works great until you get your hands wet and get a big fish on and your finger slipped off the little handle is there a fix for that