Lakewood Lure Vault
The Lakewood Lure Vault safeguards your lures from the outside and within! On the outside of the tackle case, foam-lined denier nylon covers highly durable ABS plastic. On the inside, the case's mesh bottom allows enough airflow to dry your lures and to prevent rust from forming. The Lure Vault's removable/adjustable dividers can accommodate lures for walleye, bass, perch, panfish, and more without tangle due to proprietary Lure Saver hook slots. The tackle case is perfect protective storage for smaller ice fishing lures, spoons, glide baits, shiver minnows, jigs, and more, however, don't think of this for winter-only use! The Lure Vault is sized to fit neatly in boat compartments with an outside dimension of 14 x 9.13 x 4 inches and can act as a compartment with some of Lakewood's other fishing case storage systems. The Lakewood tackle case comes with its own lifetime warranty. Protect your favorite fishing lure investments with the Lakewood Lure Vault!
- Tackle case for all species and all seasons of fishing
- Designed and built like a Vault to protect your favorite lures
- Lure Saver hook slots to protect lures from loss or damage
- Removable/adjustable dividers for hanging lures
- Fits within some other Lakewood storage systems
- Designed to fit in the compartments of your boat
- Heavy-duty webbing handles
- Mesh Bottom to allow airflow for drying and to keep baits from rusting
- Outside Case Dimensions: 14" x 9.13" x 4"
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
The Lakewood Lure Vault is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
by Dan Ward
I liked my first Lakewood vault so much I ordered a second one. Now all my blade baits, jigging raps, rippin raps and smallmouth cranks are easy to find and fish. GREAT product