The Lakewood Billfold Pouch was initially designed to store and organize plastic baits â€“ which it does phenomenally well no matter what the packaging (even clamshells). It turns out that the Billfold is a pretty darn good boat bag as well, especially for the glove box to store small tools and essential papers like your registration. Lakewood's Billfold Pouch is also a great accessory with its snap attachment for your fishing kayak or another case.
The Lakewood Products pouch features dividers for organizing your plastics, tools, gear, or other small items. A clear pocket on the side for labeling makes it easy to write and identify the contents you placed inside the mesh Billfold, which is safe for saltwater rinsing. The mesh also contains a UV inhibitor and resists mold and mildew. The mesh bag is perfectly sized for storing plastic baits in their packaging and also can keep your boat's glove box from turning into a messy catch-all compartment. If you could use it for either purpose, get the Lakewood Billfold Pouch!
- Fill with your fishing plastics, tools, gear, or other small items
- Keeps your baits organized, no matter how they are packaged
- Clear plastic pouch on outside for label, dividers on inside, zippered top to keep things secure
- Mold and mildew resistance
- Mesh fabric allows for circulation and fast drying
- Bag dimensions: 9 in. (W) x 9 in. (L) x 6 in. (H)
Lakewood Billfold Pouchâ€‹ is made in the U.S.A.
Please note: The accessories shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.