Jeff Blood Premium Fly Rod
Select from the models below
The Jeff Blood Premium Fly Rod series is perfect for Great Lakes Steelhead fishing. Balancing flawlessly in your hand, it is readily apparent that this is a well-crafted medium/fast action steelhead fly rod. The high-grade 40-ton carbon fiber blank features a proprietary rod taper and action with an aircraft-grade aluminum rear seat and locking rings (2) with a nylon gasket to secure your reel in place. Porcelain polished stripping guides reduce friction, and extra deep ferrules better disseminate force. These premium steelhead fly rods are exceptional across the entire spectrum of delivering the fly, fishing to the fish, and finally hooking, fighting, and landing it! Great casting performance and tremendous line control are distinctive aspects of this steelhead fly rod, and its extraordinary fighting tenacity protects light tippets on big fish. Although refined specifically for Great Lakes Steelhead in the five to 15-pound range, the rods will tackle any saltwater fish where the rod weight is appropriate. Great Lakes Steelhead fishing is world-class fishing, so go prepared to test your skills with a Jeff Blood Premium Fly Rod!
- Designed for Great Lakes steelhead but will tackle any saltwater fish where a 7 or 8 weight rod is appropriate
- Ideal for fish:
- 5 - 12 lbs. with 7 weight
- 5 - 15 lbs. with 8 weight
- Proprietary rod taper and action
- High grade 40-ton carbon fiber
- Two aircraft grade aluminum locking rings with nylon gasket to secure the reel
- Porcelain polished stripping guides for reduced friction
- Stainless-steel snake guides
- Extra deep ferrules for better force dissemination
- High-grade cork handle
- Nickel winding check
- Aircraft-grade aluminum reel seat
- Composite reel seat insert for weight reduction
- Comes with triangle travel tube
- Limited no-fault lifetime warranty from Jeff Blood Fly Fishing
Ratings & Reviews
Great Rod! Well done!
Fantastic rod! Used it this week for steelhead in Erie. Roll casted great. Lots of flex and backbone when fighting fished. Loved it! Looking for a reel that will balance well with it next!
Deadly on Chrome
This is the ultimate rod around our Erie Streams. absolutely love my #8. I promise this is one of the lightest rods you have ever palmed. Jeffs rods can roll cast a typical weight forward line a mile. also, this rod has a great warranty, break a section, pay a fee, get a new section immediately
by Kurt with Captkurtcharters
This is a fantastic rod! I am a steelhead guide out of steelhead alley and this rod is perfect for the beginner or for an accomplished fly angler. It’s great for nymphing with a indicator and multiple flies. It is very light but has enough backbone for roll casting and landing that big steelhead. This rod is on par with any other high end rod on the market for less money. In my opinion it also has the best warranty. Highly recommended you get one.