Garmin STRIKER Vivid 9sv with GT52HW-TM Transducer
Get to fishing faster with the Garmin STRIKER Vivid 9sv with GT52HW-TM Transducer! The STRIKER Vivid sonar unit is outfitted with CHIRP sonar scanning, which brings sharp, clear real-time images to your screen with even more detail than ever before! Garmin designed the STRIKER Vivid to be just that –vivid! Featuring a range of seven deep colors, the screen maximizes contrast to allow you to quickly spot your target or differentiate between structures beneath the surface! The STRIKER units have a high-sensitivity GPS for creating your own maps. With that GPS built-in, you can create and plan your own routes and drop waypoints to save that hot spot you stumbled across! Make your fishing trip that much easier with the Garmin STRIKER Vivid 9sv with GT52HW-TM Transducer!
- Clear, colorful sonar with 7 new vivid color options to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity on your 9 in. fishfinder
- Use GT52 transducer to get Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVu and CHIRP SideVu scanning sonars
- Waypoint marking allows you to find your way back to hot spots
- Plan and create routes while viewing your boat's speed on your fishfinder using high-sensitivity GPS
- Quickdraw Contours stores up to 2 million acres of maps with 1 ft. contours (Does not contain detailed mapping. Content is user-generated)
- Wi-Fi connectivity can connect to the ActiveCaptain app on your smartphone
- STRIKER Vivid 9sv fishfinder
- GT52HW-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- 12-pin to dual 4-pin transducer adapter cable
- Tilt mount
- Garmin bumper sticker
- Physical Dimensions: 11.1 in. x 6.5 in. x 2.4 in.
- Display Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Display Type: WVGA color
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Water Rating: IPX7
- Transmit Power: 500 W (RMS)
- Dual-Frequency (50/200 kHz) Sonar Capable
- Dual-Beam (77/200 kHz) Sonar Capable
- Frequencies Supported: Traditional (50/77/200 kHz); CHIRP (mid and high); ClearVu and SideVu (260/455/800 kHz)
- Bottom Lock - shows return from the bottom up
- Water Temperature Log and Graph
- Split-Screen Zoom
- Ultrascroll - displays fish targets at higher boat speeds
- Fish Symbol ID - helps identify fish targets
- Autogain Technology - minimizes clutter, maximizes targets
- Adjustable Depth Line - measures depth of underwater objects
- A-Scope - real-time display of fish passing through transducer beam
- Water Temperature Sensor Included
- One 4-pin transducer port
- One 4-pin SideVu transducer port
- Wireless Connectivity
- Quickdraw Contours
- Integrated GPS
- COG - Course over Ground
- Current draw at 12 V; 0.75 A
- Waypoints: 5,000
- Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Routes: 100
Ratings & Reviews
This Thing is Huge!!!
by Dan S.
This product is as advertised. Its Bold, Big, Bright and easy to use. Using the active captain app you can download contour maps using the community downloads and it is easy to do! This came with everything you need to hook this up, although you may have to get longer power wires depending on where your battery's are located. It does come with a transducer mount as well as a transom mount for where ever you want to put it. It unfortunately does not come with a screen cover. This is with out a doubt worth the price an I will continue to order through Fish USA!!!!