Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Plus System
The Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Plus LVS34 Transducer & LiveScope GLS 10 System live scanning sonar offers improved resolution, reduced noise, and clearer images for better target separation, putting you onto fish without involving guesswork. The easy-to-install, networkable GLS 10 sonar black box allows you to see live, real-time scanning sonar images that are as accurate as possible. You'll see everything you need underwater because reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts will interfere with fish and structure scanning. Are you familiar with bouncy images? Those won't be a worry again as Garmin built in a stabilization system with the LiveScope Plus to keep sonar images steady on your compatible chartplotter, even when conditions get tough. Choose among seven striking color palettes, adjust the screen to fit your vision and light conditions, and see fish and structure with maximum contrast and clarity.
The Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Plus System provides you with optional viewing modes and the necessary mounts to fit your environment wherever you take your watercraft. Scout ahead in real-time with the Forward Mode. Down Mode allows for live exploring directly beneath your boat. Perspective Mode is a view underwater from your perspective above the water. The complete package includes cables and mounting options and is compatible with a host of Garmin chartplotters in the ECHOMAP UHD and ULTRA families. For a more complete sonar system that offers improved resolution, reduced noise, clearer images, and better target separation than you may have currently, then we invite you to review the Garmin Panoptix LiveScope Plus LVS34 Transducer & LiveScope GLS 10 System further.
- Real-time sonar ensures that your live images are as accurate as possible
- See exactly what you need with reduced noise and fewer sonar artifacts that impede your picture of fish and structure
- A built-in stabilization system keeps the sonar image on your compatible chartplotter steady, even in rough conditions
- Choose from seven vivid color options — including Aqua, Caribbean, Lava and more — to see fish and structure in maximum contrast and clarity
- Scout ahead of your boat to see what’s happening in real time
- Explore live views of the activity directly beneath your boat
- See under the water with a view from your perspective above the water
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box (9.7 x 5.9 x 2.6 in./4.3 lbs.)
- Panoptix LVS34 transducer (6.4 x 3.1 x 1.9 in./2.25 lbs.)
- Perspective mount
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Shaft mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin Marine Network cable (small connector)
- Network adapter cable
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Beamwidth: 20° x 135°
- Transducer cable length: 20 ft.
- Transducer number of pins: 21
- Temperature Range: GLS 10 Black Box: Operating: -15 C to 70 C, Panoptix LiveScope LVS34 Transducer: Operating: 0 C to 40 C
- Frequency: 530 - 1,100 kHz
- Max Depth: Down and Forward: 200 ft. (61.0 m)
- Minimum Depth: 3 ft. (0.91 m)
- Sonar type: Live
- Target Separation @ 100': 14 in.
- Perspective Mode Mount Included: Yes
- Connections Garmin Marine Network Ports: 1 (small connector)
- Power input: 10-32 V
- Power usage: 21 W typical, 58 W max
- Transmit power: 500 W
- Fuse: 7.5 A
- Compass-safe distance: 4 in. (0.1 m)
Ratings & Reviews
The clearest image of any forward-facing sonar I've ever seen
by Mark D. Locklear
They were able to provide me the live scope plus quicker and faster than an other distributor at a great price.