Navigate with a Garmin ECHOMAP UHD2 92sv World Wide chartplotter and find fishing spots and the water better than a local. The 9” ECHOMAP UHD2 touchscreen with keyed-assist is high resolution that offers improved detail, clarity, and viewing angles. Garmin traditional sonar supplies clear, sharp fish arches, while ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars deliver clear, high-contrast images of views all around your boat in vivid color palettes. (Models available include those with and without a transducer). Additionally, ECHOMAP UHD2 units also support LiveScope sonar systems.
Garmin Navionics+ cartography is your guide to navigating the waters, and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wireless sharing of sonar, waypoints, and routes with another ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter. The ECHOMAP unit optimizes location position accuracy through multi-band GPS, particularly in areas where signals are reflected or weak. When paired with a smartphone to the free ActiveCaptain app, the chartplotter supports NMEA 2000 networks to connect compatible autopilots, digital switching, music, and more – all viewed on one screen! Put yourself in a good position every time you put in with the easy-to-read Garmin ECHOMAP UHD2 92sv chartplotter/fish finder.
- Part No. 010-02687-00 (without transducer)
- Part No. 010-02687-01 (with GT56 transducer)
- Easy-to-use 9” chartplotter with bright, sunlight-readable touchscreen display; high resolution display offers improved detail, clarity, and viewing angle
- Built-in worldwide base maps with support for Garmin Navionics+ and Navionics Vision+ cartography, BlueChart g3 coastal charts, and LakeVü g3 inland maps
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity to wirelessly share sonar, waypoints, and routes with another ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter
- In the Box: ECHOMAP UHD2 9” chartplotter, GT56 transducer where noted, power/data cable, tilt mount, flush mount, hardware, and documentation.
- Qty. per Pack: 1