The Garmin ECHOMAP UHD2 53cv US Lakes+Rivers is a keyed chartplotter, and when you put one on your boat, you'll know the water better than a local. The 5" ECHOMAP UHD2 keyed display with the included GT20 transducer shows clear, sharp fish arches with Garmin traditional sonar, and ultra High-Def ClearVü scanning sonar offers a look under the water with high-contrast vivid color palettes. With the built-in Garmin Navionics+ U.S. Inland Mapping, you'll navigate any U.S. lake or river system with the confidence of one who grew up fishing them!
Using the built-in Wi-Fi, you can wirelessly share sonar, waypoints, and routes with a compatible Garmin ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter (sold separately). Another outstanding feature of the marine GPS chartplotter connectivity is that it allows access when paired with a smartphone to the free ActiveCaptain app. The ECHOMAP UHD2 53cv with GT20-TM Transducer and Garmin Navionics+ U.S. Inland Mapping is an easy-to-read chartplotter boat navigation tool and fish finder for wherever you drop your line!
- Part No. 010-02590-51
- Easy-to-use 5" chartplotter with a bright, keyed display
- GT20-TM transducer for Garmin traditional and ClearVü scanning sonars – the fish will have nowhere to hide
- Built-in Garmin Navionics+ inland maps and coastal content (includes a 1-year subscription for downloadable daily updates and more)
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity lets you wirelessly share sonar, waypoints, and routes with another ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter
- In the Box: ECHOMAP UHD2 5" chartplotter, GT20-TM transducer, power/data cable, tilt mount, flush mount, hardware, and documentation
- Qty. per Pack: 1