G. Loomis E6X Walleye Spinning Rod
Select from the models below
Please Note: This item is not available for order outside of the United States.
Walleye are famous for those gentle bites, so you need to come armed with a rod designed just for them! The G. Loomis E6X Walleye Spinning Rod has a light, responsive tip so you can feel even the most subtle of bites. The handle is designed to be comfortable and offers a positive grip, keeping you at the ready for the next fish to strike! The blanks in these rods are strong, giving you excellent control over your line and lures, which can be essential when you're putting on a show for some walleye! Reel in some more walleye with the G. Loomis E6X Walleye Spinning Rod!
- Performance E6X graphite makes this rod light and responsive
- Fuji guides and cork handle
- Excellent line/lure control
- Comfortable, positive grip
- Model details:
- WJR model has slightly shorter rear grip and is ideal for vertical jigging
- WRR model is designed for fishing spinner rigs
- WUR models are versatile for many techniques and bait/rig sizes
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
Please note: The reel and line shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.