G. Loomis IMX-PRO Bass Spinning Rod
Select from the models below
Please Note: This item is not available for order outside of the United States.
The G. Loomis IMX-PRO Bass Spinning Rod is a tournament-level rod designed to meet fishing-specific techniques for jigging, working worms through lily pads, and fishing shaky head rigs! Innovative features in the IMX-Pro Bass Rod include Conduit Core technology, which replaces excess graphite wraps with proprietary material of equal strength but less weight, and Multi-Taper Design, which reinforces stress points while reducing unnecessary material for an even lighter rod. G. Loomis further enhances this spinning rod series by placing the scrims strategically along the blank so you get the exact tapers and flex needed for specific bass fishing techniques. The IMX-PRO is constructed of high-modulus, high-performance material and is finished with Fuji K-frame Alconite guides and a full-grip cork handle that provides the feel of a split-grip. General-purpose rods have their appropriate place. Yet, for a rod that gives you more precision, sensitivity, and greater line and lure control for specific fishing methods, match one to your favorite technique from the offerings found in a G. Loomis IMX-PRO Bass Spinning Rod!
- High-modulus graphite construction
- Airy and lightweight
- Balanced swing weight and incredible durability
- Reacts quickly and loads efficiently
- Provides excellent sensitivity and line and lure control
- Conduit Core technology replaces excess graphite wraps with equally strong but lighter proprietary material
- Strategic scrim placement for specific fishing techniques
- Multi-Taper Design reinforces stress points while reducing unnecessary graphite material
- Tangle-free Fuji K-frame guides
- Premium cork handle for comfort
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty