G. Loomis IMX-PRO Bass Spinning Rod
Select from the models below
Please Note: This item is not available for order outside of the United States.
The G. Loomis IMX-PRO Bass Spinning Rod is a tournament-level rod perfect for jigging, working worms through lily pads, and fishing shaky head rigs! The IMX-PRO is constructed of high-modulus, high-performance material. Innovative features include Conduit Core technology, which replaces excess graphite wraps with proprietary material of equal strength but less weight, and Multi-Taper Design, which reinforces stress points while reducing unnecessary material for an even lighter rod. This spinning rod also has strategic scrim placement for the exact tapers and flex needed for specific bass fishing techniques. G. Loomis tops it all off with Fuji K-frame Alconite guides and a full-grip cork handle. The G. Loomis IMX-PRO Bass Spinning Rod is a precise blend of advanced technology to provide you with the best fishing experience!
- High-modulus graphite construction
- Airy and lightweight
- Balanced swing weight and incredible durability
- Reacts quickly and loads efficiently
- Provides excellent sensitivity and line and lure control
- Conduit Core technology replaces excess graphite wraps with equally strong but lighter proprietary material
- Strategic scrim placement for specific fishing techniques
- Multi-Taper Design reinforces stress points while reducing unnecessary graphite material
- Tangle-free Fuji K-frame guides
- Premium cork handle for comfort
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty