A Fishpond Wind River Roll-Top Backpack features upgrades over previous editions, making this an ideal travel pack for transporting gear through the airports and into the wild places where fabled fish swim. The 38L Wind River Backpack keeps your gear safe and dry above water. Its thick 900 denier waterproof, flexible, and durable TPU coated NewStream fabric is made with recycled materials.
This Fishpond classic now features a design that integrates with select Fishpond vests and chest packs. You get the full functionality of a backpack with fishing usability in the front. The thermoformed back panel and an adjustable/removable lumbar belt support you for the long haul. If you've been planning and day dreaming about this trip, then this pack brings you a step closer to making it real! Take all of the important stuff and leave the rest of the world behind with this Fishpond Wind River Roll-Top Backpack!
- 900D TPU coated Newstream fabric
- Roll-top waterproof main body compartment
- Front stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure
- Lightweight foam shoulder straps, hip belt, and molded back panel
- Adjustable and removable lumbar support strap
- Coated webbing haul handle
- Interior organization with removable zippered pocket
- Hypalon attachment points on shoulder straps
- Includes one set of Lariat gear straps
- 38L capacity at max volume
- Compatible with Thunderhead Chest Pack, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, Sagebrush Pro Mesh Vest, Cross-Current Chest Pack
- 24 (when rolled 3 times) x 12 x 8 in.
- Height measures 31 in. when unrolled
- 38L max volume (2318 cu. in.)
- 3.6 lb.