The Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Lumbar Pack is a 10L fully waterproof storage pack that carries your essentials for any adventure. The Thunderhead lumbar bag's update over its prior version is a 900D TPU-coated NewStream fabric made from post-consumer recycled materials. This material is fully submersible and resists abrasions and punctures. The TRU Zip closure system is an entirely waterproof and submersible zipper with a "self-healing" feature. If the zipper ever pulls apart, all you have to do to fix it is slide the pull tab back and forth, and it will rezip automatically. (All stuck zippers should fix so quickly, right?)
The waterproof lumbar bag's clean layout gives a simple way to organize all your fishing gear. There's a complete tool station on the shoulder strap, too, and an integrated net slot on the lumbar bag. Wherever your fishing guides you, a Fishpond Thunderhead Submersible Lumbar Pack's design will perform.
- 900D TPU Newstream fabric
- Fully waterproof with Tru Zip zipper close on main compartment
- Front pocket is made from stretch material with a zipper closure
- Lightweight foam back panel and hip belt
- Interior net slot
- Interior organization with removable zippered pocket
- Exterior Hypalon tabs and reinforced cord loops for tools and accessory attachments
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps with tool and accessory attachment points
- Riverbed Camo color is constructed with 168D recycled nylon
- 13.5 x 9 x 5 in.
- 10L (610 cu. in.)
- 1.75 lbs.
Please note that the floatant, floatant holder, and foreceps are not included and are for display purposes only.