A Fishmore T3 Pro Megabass Vision ONETEN Box aims to rise above all top-rated tackle boxes to keep your lures safe from damage. The Fishmore T3 Pro Megabass Vision 110 Box ends the one size fits all fishing experience by securing lures in custom molded, high-quality, closed-cell foam to withstand the elements. Specialized patent-pending "Crank Cavities" within the foam of the T3 Pro Series feature more than the "one size fits all" concept of tackle boxes. You can easily find the ONETEN jerkbait you want without the need to untangle all the lures and treble hooks. Unlike open compartment cases, the specialized tangle-free tackle tray – T3 for short – secures your lures inside individual wells for the body and stores hooks separately. Find the Megabass V110 you want and pick it up by the bill without getting stuck by a hook!
The Fishmore T3 Pro Series keeps lures from clattering into each other. Treble hooks suspend in the individual hook wells, while the drain holes in these hook cavities channel water away to deter rust. The Fishmore company views tackle boxes as specialized equipment, and T3 tackle trays take organization and security to the next level. One size fits all equipment leads to tangled lures, trebles, and hand injury. Gain the confidence that your box won't ever ruin your lures with the Fishmore T3 Pro Megabass Vision ONETEN Tackle Box!
- Tangle-free Tackle Tray
- Designed customized fit for Megabass Vision 110 (V110)
- Keeps hooks separated - each lure and hook individually contained in form-fitting security
- Every hook well has a drain hole to keep lures and hooks dry; hooks are suspended, keeping them drier
- Entire lure color profile is on display
- Enables hook-free lure handling
- Secures and protects lures from banging around in the box
- Makes organization easy and sustainable
- Adds flotation to tackle box
|Lure Size||3600 Box|
|Vision 110 (V110)||TBD||14|
The Fishmore T3 Pro Megabass Vision ONETEN Box is made in the U.S.A.