FishUSA Premium Big Planer Boards are dual boards that handle trolling under wavy conditions. These Medium and Large composite wood planers are ideally suited for large boats and marine fishing applications. These are the boards for deep-diving crankbaits, lead core line, copper, weighted steel, and other heavier trolling accessories that pull hard in the water.
Each box contains the wood planks and hardware to build one port and one starboard side board (assembly required). Follow the instructions to assemble, and you're ready to fish multiple lines to cover the water using FishUSA Premium Big Planer Boards!
- Composite planer boards (assembly required)
- Color: white
- Medium - 30 L x 12 W x 7 3/8 in.
- Large - 34 1/4 x 12 W x 9 3/8 in.
- Open width between boards; 12 in.
- Included in this box:
- (4) Flags
- (3) 12 in. aluminum cross braces
- (1) 21 in. (or 24 in. for Large boards) aluminum cross brace
- (8) 14x2 SS round head screws (top brace attachment)
- (8) 1/4 in. SS washers (top brace attachment)
- (4) 14x1.5 SS flat head machine screws (bottom brace attachment)
- Eye Bolt Assembly
- (2) Large SS eye bolts
- (4) large SS fender washers
- (2) SS lock washers
- (4) SS nuts
- Qty. per Pack: 1 port and 1 starboard side board
- Note: Use a minimum 500# braided line or a 300# monofilament planer board tow line
The FishUSA Premium Big Planer Boards are made in the U.S.A.
This item is subject to an oversize shipping fee that will be shown in cart.