Eagle Claw Balsa Steelhead Floats
The Eagle Claw Balsa Steelhead Floats are the ultimate float for stealth and sensitivity. These floats work great in clear water conditions when fish are easily spooked. The Eagle Claw Balsa Steelhead Floats can be used as either a slip or fixed float. A hollow tube runs through the middle the center of the float.
- Size: 6.2 g - Length: 5 in.
- Size: 8 g - Length: 5 in.
- Size: 11 g - Length: 5.5 in.
- Qty. per pack: 1 float and 4 rubber float stops
- Color: Deep green with a hi-vis orange top
Ratings & Reviews
The shape is good, but rubber simply doesn't float.... useless
by Jett Keyser
Was surprised when after one brief use...the float cracked and broke...
flexible - multiple uses stream and lake
by delaware drifter -
I like the natural balsa over styrofoam