Douglas XMatrix DXS Spinning Rod
This item may be subject to a packaging fee that will be shown in cart.
Douglas XMatrix DXS Spinning Rod Models
Featuring dialed-in actions and ergonomic comfort, you'll be impressed the first time you hold your Douglas XMatrix DXS Spinning Rod! Built with a proprietary carbon matrix composition, the XMatrix Spinning Rod is lightweight and hyper-sensitive. Other top-notch components include a Fuji reel seat, Fuji alconite guides, and high-density EVA grip. With exquisite actions and groundbreaking strength-to-weight ratios, the Douglas XMatrix DXS Spinning Rod covers a wide range of techniques and applications!
- Proprietary XMatrix carbon construction
- Lightweight, sensitive, and ergonomic design
- Superior strength-to-weight ratios
- Multi-modulus blank with a matte platinum finish
- Fuji alconite guides with a brackish/saltwater-safe, corrosion-resistant CC finish
- Top-of-the-line ceramic inserts that withstand all lines including braid
- High-density EVA grip
- Wide variety of dialed-in, technique-specific actions
- Wide variety of rod models for nearly every freshwater and inshore saltwater application
- Manufacturer's five-year limited warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Super Strong Super Light
Tried a Douglas rod on the St.Lawrence River. Super Light with a strong backbone. I grabbed (2) for my boat. Great product.