Douglas XMatrix DXS Spinning Rod
Featuring dialed-in actions and ergonomic comfort, you'll be impressed the first time you hold your Douglas XMatrix DXC Spinning Rod! Built with a proprietary carbon matrix composition, the XMatrix Spinning Rod is lightweight and hyper-sensitive. Other top-notch components include Fuji reel seats, Fuji alconite guides, and high-density EVA grips. With exquisite actions and groundbreaking strength-to-weight ratios, the Douglas XMatrix DXC Spinning Rod covers a wide range of techniques and applications.
- Proprietary XMatrix carbon construction
- Lightweight, sensitive, and ergonomic designs
- Superior strength to weight ratios
- Multi-modulus blanks with a matte platinum finish
- Fuji alkaline guides
- High-density EVA grips
- Wide variety of dialed in technique specific actions
- Manufacturer's five-year limited warranty
Ratings & Reviews
Super Strong Super Light
Tried a Douglas rod on the St.Lawrence River. Super Light with a strong backbone. I grabbed (2) for my boat. Great product.
Beats out any St.Croix, Dobyns or GLoomis I have ever used.