The Clam Drill Plate Pro is the latest Clam Auger Plate that lets you convert an 18 or 20-volt cordless drill into an electric ice auger. The Clam Plate is a mere five pounds, with the auger bit/tested drill, the weight totaled 14. Aside from its capability as a highly portable option for mobile ice anglers, the updated Clam Auger Drill Plate offers a taller upright bracket, making it available for a wider variety of drill types. Plus, a spring return on the actuator arm reduces play in the trigger, improving this already popular electric ice auger drill alternative.
The Clam drill auger conversion kit includes all the mounting hardware to turn your drill into an ice auger power drive. If you were wondering, an industrial ball bearing endures the brunt of the torque from the auger, so your drill doesn't have to. Suppose you're looking to step away from heavier gas-powered or battery-operated ice augers for a proven economical alternative. In that case, the lightweight, portable, and easy-to-use Clam Plate ice auger is your answer!
- Anodized aluminum frame/handle/plate I lightweight and portable
- Weighs 5 lbs. with auger bit/tested drill: 14 lbs.
- Taller upright bracket to accommodate more drill types
- Works with most current 18 or 20-volt 1/2-inch cordless drills
- Rubber dipped handles and trigger for easier handling and use
- Industrial ball bearing absorbs the load from the auger
- Spring return on the actuator arm
- Includes all hardware needed to mount your drill