Cisco Triple Tube Rod Holder on Gimbal Mount
Cisco items shipping from the manufacturer may take up to 6+ weeks to ship due to high order volume.
The Cisco Triple Tube Rod Holder on Gimbal Mount is equipped with a spring loaded mechanism with a ball and socket design. This allows the gimbal mount to be positioned at any angle up to 33 degrees and rotate to any position to fit your fishing needs. This rod holder is secured by 20 machined teeth, yet can easily be removed for storage and to protect against damages when not in use. The pole and clamps are constructed from solid anodized aluminum to withstand harsh waters and extreme amounts of torque. The Cisco Triple Tube Rod Holder on Gimbal Mount is a favorite with charter captains and professional fisherman because its durability and strength.
- Engineered spring loaded mechanism
- Straight slot is recommended with flush mounts with drain hoses
- Lever rotates to any direction
- Exclusive ball and socket design
- Durable aluminum construction
- Pole and clamps are machined from solid aluminum
- Tube will adjust to any angle from 0 - 90 degrees
- Rotates 360 degrees
- 20 interlocking positions
- Secured by 20 machined teeth
- No tools are required for positioning
- Removable for storage option
- Tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Triple Tube Rod Holder on Gimbal Mount is made in the U.S.A.