The Cisco Single Tube Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Mount has two base plates to attach the holder to the gunnel. This rod holder is constructed from durable anodized aluminum with solid metal components and tested in some of the harshest water conditions and put through some hard fishing situations. This rod holder was designed to offer anglers 20 interlocking positions, a 360-degree rotation, and holder that will never slip when secured in position. The Cisco Single Tube Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Mount requires no tools for assembly. The Cisco rod holder is great for fishing for some of your favorites, walleye, salmon, perch, crappie and musky.
- Spring loaded indexing base
- Designed to rotate 360 degrees with 20 interlocking positions
- Secured by machined teeth
- Durable aluminum construction
- Removable for storage option
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Single Tube Rod Holder on Thumbscrew Mount is made in the U.S.A.
Cisco products that are shipped from manufacturer are built to order and have a 5 to 6 week lead time before the item is shipped.