The Cisco Quad Tube Rod Holder on Quick Release Mount is made from hard anodized aluminum, and its tight fitting design makes this rod holder a top seller. Once the base plate is mounted to the gunnel, the top plate slides onto it and the brass plunger securely keeps in the place while the aluminum stopper keeps the unit from going past the gunnel. One of the best features on this rod holder is the capability to quickly remove and store the holders from boats and not have any loose pieces to misplace.
The tubes can rotate 360 degrees and has 20 interlocking positions to fit your fishing needs. The Cisco Quad Tube Rod Holder on Quick Release Mount is a favorite among avid anglers and charter captains and be secure to boats in minutes.
- Secured tight fit with no slop
- Engineered spring loaded mechanism
- Durable aluminum construction
- All anodized aluminum components
- Infinite adjustability with superior strength
- Padded lever rotates to any direction
- Tube will adjust to any angle from 0 - 90 degrees
- Rotates 360 degrees
- 20 interlocking positions
- Secured by 20 machined teeth
- No tools are required for positioning
- Removable for storage option
- Tested to withstand extreme amounts of torque
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Qty. per Pack: 1
The Cisco Quad Tube Rod Holder on Quick Release Mount is made in the U.S.A.
Cisco products that are shipped from manufacturer are built to order and have a 5 to 6 week lead time before the item is shipped.