Church Tackle TX-12 Mini Planer Board
The Church Tackle TX-12 Mini Planer Board is a great alternative to larger planer board systems and helps place your baits out and away from your boat. These boards are great for use in clearer waters and for shy, spooky fish. The Church Tackle TX-12 Mini Planer Board is great for walleye, steelhead, trout, bass, muskie, pike, and stripers.
The manufacturer recommends 14 pound test or higher braided line, or 8 pound test or higher monofilament lines for best results.
- Length: 7 3/4 in.
- Height: 2 7/8 in.
- Adjustable clip which can be used with braided and mono line
- Airfoil leading edge design helps lift board over heavy waves
- Rear pin safety design assures that board stays connect to line
- Bright red color is easy to see and makes flags unnecessary
- Made of foam filled plastic to give your board floatation
The Church Tackle TX-12 Mini Planer Board is made in the U.S.A.
Ratings & Reviews
Nice planer board. Nice release and board retintion system with the rear pin
Excellent product. The printed instructions could use some improvement though. Not clear on how to get the release to trip under the force of a fish strike. Love the rear pin system to prevent loss of the board