Boomerang Tool Co. Snip Clippers
Boomerang Tool Co. Snip Clippers are cutting tools like no other. They are compact, lightweight, and durable. They feature precise, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel blades that slice through line, even braid, like a hot knife through butter. They deliver a clean smooth cut every time and offer convenience that can't be matched.
Boomerang Tool Snip Clippers feature a spring loaded retractable leash that allows them to be attached anywhere on you or your boat and extends to a full 36 inches in length. You will never have to search around again for an easily misplaced cutting tool since the Boomerang Tool Snip Clipper is always secured. When you are done cutting, squeeze the handles on the side, putting it in safe mode, and let go. It will automatically return to its original position, ready for the next use. The Snip WithLED Light model allows you to easily clip line in the dark without the use of a large flashlight or lantern.
- Easier hook threading with the clean cut of the precision 420 stainless steel cutters, even with braid
- 36 inch retractable lanyard means that it is always ready for use
- Squeeze design means quick and easy snipping with wet or gloved hands
- One handed snip lock
- Built to ward off rust and withstand repeated use in the toughest freshwater and saltwater environments
- Weight: 1 1/4 oz.
- Width: 1 1/4 in.
- Height: 3/4 in.
- Length: 3 1/4 in. - Style: Snip Basic and Snip With LED Light
- Length: 3 3/4 in. - Style: Snip With Long Blade
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Ratings & Reviews
by 8ball -
Mainly fish walleye and wiper using 4-10 suffix 832 braid almost always with 10-15lb seagaur fluoro leaders and these snips cut through it all first time every time very sharp no tryn to cut braid only to have to clamp on to it and pull the braid to get them to cut like some brands!
Very good cutting tool!
Very good cutting tool! I've used it on PowerPro braid, as well as various brands floro and mono. Nice clean cut every time! Also like that it comes with a built in retractor.