Free up your backseat by putting your blades on top where they belong. Yakima TopGrip Paddle Roof Rack Clamps enable you to carry your paddle on your roof rack, right next to your kayak. The mounts easily attach to a variety of roof racks and are super secure. The clamps are double-padded and won't damage your paddle shaft. By using these mounts, you won't have to worry about a wet paddle on your interior or slamming your door, crushing your paddle! Travel smarter; use the Yakima TopGrip Paddle Roof Rack Clamps to secure and protect your paddle, axe, or shovel.
- Dimensions: 4.25 x 3.25 x 2 in.
- Sold as a pair to carry one paddle, axe, shovel or other long item up to 9 lbs.
- A convenient and secure way to transport a paddle, axe, or shovel on the roof rack
- The cradles close over any shaft 30-50mm in diameter
- Double-padded clamps deliver a super tight hold without damaging your paddle shaft
- Fully lockable with the addition of 2 SKS (Same Key System) locks (sold separately)
- Easily attaches to Yakima JetStream, CoreBar, and RoundBar as well as most other t-slot crossbars
- Mounts directly to ShowDown kayak/board mount
- Qty. per Pack: 2 topgrips, 2 corebar adapters, 2 roundbar adapters