Zebco Omega Spincast Reels provide pro-level spincast reliability and performance in a unique and comfortable profile and design. These reels feature all-metal construction that includes a diecast aluminum body and reel foot, six stainless steel ball bearings plus one roller clutch bearing, and aircraft aluminum covers. The Continuous Anti-Reverse immediately keeps the reel from unwinding when a fish is on the line.
Omega Spincast Reels include a quick-change spare spool and are available in a 3.4:1 gear ratio (model ZO2) or a 2.9:1 gear ratio (model ZO3). Each reel comes pre-spooled with an appropriate sized Cajun line.
- Level Wind Oscillation Spool System
- All-metal body
- All-metal gears
- Diecast Aluminum Body and Reel Seat
- 6 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings plus 1 Roller Clutch Bearings
- Continuous Anti-Reverse
- Aircraft Aluminum Covers
- Triple-Cam Multi-Disk Drag
- Ceramic Line guide and Pick Up Pins
- Power Crank Reversible Handle
- Sealed Soft-Touch Rubber Thumb Button
- Changeable right- or left-hand retrieve
- Quick-change Spare Spool included
- Pre-spooled with Cajun Line
Almost bullet proof.
(from prior model)
✔ I'd recommend this!
April 07, 2014
Pros: Great Reel
to complete a review of this product.