Simms G3 Guide Wading Boots are light and have a more durable balance of wet trail and all day wading. These boots feature Vibram Idrogrip out-soles that add to their great grip equation and are compatible with all Simms Alumibite and Hardbite cleats and studs. G3 Guide boots also feature a TPU molded heel clip for a positive, lock-in fit, as well as neoprene internals that give you cushioning where it counts for superior wading warmth, comfort, and easy on and off activation.
Stopping the spread of invasive species is something that the designers at Simms take very seriously. The Simms G3 Guide Wading Boots are part of Simms' CleanStream design philosophy, produced with features and materials that are more resistant to aquatic hitch-hiking organisms. These features include less exposed stitches, the use of non-absorbent materials and fewer ridges and pocket areas for invasives to be trapped. The end result is a final product that is easier to clean and drys faster.
- Simms' RiverTread Platform for guide-ready wading performance, support and traction
- Waterproof nubuck leather and TPU-coated textile upper for maximum abrasion-resistance and durability
- Partially-lined with neoprene for wading warmth, cushioning and easy-on/easy-off
- 12 mm felt outsole (on Felt models)
- 4.0 mm Vibram Idrogrip rubber outsole (on Cleated models)
(from prior model)
✔ I'd recommend this!
January 09, 2016
to complete a review of this product.