The Okuma Cedros Coastal Spinning Rods were crafted to excel in demanding Southern California fisheries where rod actions undergo rigorous scrutiny - an exciting addition to any inshore environment. Lightweight one-piece graphite composite blanks produce astonishing power from their small diameter. Cedros Coastal rods are becoming favorites of Okuma staff due to their combination of refined action, inherent power and superior handling characteristics that are great for an ever-increasing range of applications.
The Okuma Cedros Coastal Spinning Rods feature ALPS stainless steel guide frames with Zirconium inserts to deliver rugged durability, custom ALPS machined aluminum reel seats to provide total security, and full rear grip handle to maximize agility.
Features of the Okuma Cedros Coastal Spinning Rods include:
- Lightweight, sensitive graphite composite rod blanks
- Extra fast actions designed for positive hook sets
- ALPS Stainless steel double footed guide frames
- ALPS Zirconium oxide inserts for braided line
- Premium grade full rear grip handle
- Premium grade fore and rear grip cork handles
- Custom ALPS pipe reel seat
- 1-pc. blank construction
- Stainless steel hook keepers
- Pac Bay rubber butt cap
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty through Okuma
Specifications for the Okuma Cedros Coastal Spinning Rods can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
(from prior model)
✔ I'd recommend this!
April 29, 2014
Pros: LIGHT AND STRONG
LONG KEY FLORIDA
to complete a review of this product.