Fishing on a budget, the Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp GPS Fish Finder is a cost-effective way to get a Humminbird product on your boat. Equipped with dual spectrum CHIRP sonar, you'll be able to see individual fish and clearly identify bait and structure on its 7-in. HD ultra-bright LED display. Its intuitive operation and user-friendly design make it simple for you to set-up and find fish in your area.
Pre-loaded with precision GPS, a basemap, and AutoChart Live, The Helix 7 Fish Finder gives you a clear view of underwater terrain and other points of interest, and you can create real-time maps of your fishing spots. Compatible with Humminbird LakeMaster Maps, you can expand your fishing areas by adding over 10,000 lake maps spread across a dozen regions in North America, including Canada. Other features include Ethernet networking capability, Bluetooth connectivity, and a slot for a Micro SD card. This model contains the fish finder, transducer, mounting hardware, power cable, and gimbal mounting bracket. Ideal for boats of all sizes in fresh or salt water, the Humminbird Helix 7 Chirp GPS Fish Finder delivers impeccable sonar capabilities at an affordable price.
Dual Spectrum CHIRP with SwitchFire
- Full Mode: 150 - 220 kHz - 1200 ft.
- Narrow Mode: 180 - 240 kHz at 25° - 1200 ft.
- Wide Mode: 140 - 200 kHz at 42° - 1200 ft.
- Display size: 7 in. diagonal
- Resolution: 480 x 800
- CHIRP frequencies supported: 50/200 (28-75/130-250 kHz), 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), High (130-250 kHz), Low (28-75 kHz), Med (75-155 kHz)
- Sonar frequencies supported: 50/83/200 kHz
- Depth sonar: standard transducer - 1,200 ft.
- Memory card slot: Single Micro SD (card sold separately)
- Power draw: 800 mA
- Power input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power output peak-to-peak: 4000 watts
- Power output RMS: 500 watts
- Gimbal or in-dash mount
- Includes fish finder, transducer, mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket
- CHIRP Digital Sonar
- CHIRP stands for Compressed High Intensity Radar Pulse. CHIRP scans the water for fish by covering a wide range of frequencies for more accurate, detailed returns of individual fish, structure, and the bottom.
- DualBeam PLUS
- Two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns of fish, structure, detail and the bottom profile. Opt for the wide beam when you want a larger search area. You can view the beams separately, side-by-side or blended together for the complete picture. Your coverage area will be equal to your depth.
- Adds a whole new dimension to 2D fish finding with two unique display modes: Clear Mode and Max Mode. You are in charge of how the sonar returns appear. You can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature, and turbulence. Clear Mode is great for waters that are rough or shallow (eight feet or less), delivering noise-free returns for clearer images of fish and structure. Max Mode offers maximum detail, showing you structure, fish, even thermoclines and water currents. You can also see bait and your jigging action to help improve your lure presentation.
- Humminbird Precision GPS
- The powerful Precision GPS/WAAS receiver is built-in and provides fast position fixes that are accurate within 2.5 meters. Humminbird Waypoint Management System allows you to organize saved locations and the precision GPS will bring you back to that hot spot time and again.
- Humminbird Basemap
- Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live
- Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird LakeMaster features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- Ethernet Networking
- High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon, 360 Imaging and CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth Networking
- Keep your phone out of the water and in your pocket by displaying notifications on your Humminbird. You can also take control of your most-used features with an optional Bluetooth remote (RC2).
- LakeMaster Compatible
- Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
Please note: Once opened, the product cannot be returned and if defective or damaged must be returned to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement.