We promise this isn't an illusion! This attractive combo starts with our FishUSA Cortland Endurance Noodle rod, built on the legendary Endurance blank, and combines it with the ultra-smooth Shimano Stradic FK Spinning Reel. Equipped with the highest quality materials and components available, you can expect the best performance and incredible durability you want from the brands you trust. What more could you ask for? Pick up this exclusive FishUSA combo today!
FishUSA Cortland Endurance Noodle Rod
Built on the blank design of one of the most popular noodle rods ever made, FishUSA now brings you the FishUSA Cortland Endurance Noodle Rod! Designed for serious steelhead anglers, this rod combines function, style, and affordability. This light action noodle rod utilizes a 100% graphite blank construction, so you can feel every subtle nibble. The long and supple rod should be paired with a light line, so you can create very delicate presentations for salmon and steelies. You can also target trout and panfish with this rod. It is the ideal option for float or drift fishing or if you enjoy bouncing flies. Built to meet the demands of Great Lakes steelhead anglers, this fishing rod is outfitted with aluminum oxide guides and a premium cork handle, making it an incredible value.
- 100% graphite blank construction
- Sensitive tip action
- Aluminum oxide guides
- Premium cork grip
- Stainless hood reel seat
- Tip-over-butt ferrule construction
- Manufacturer's one year limited warranty
Shimano Stradic FK Spinning Reel
Shimano Stradic FK Spinning Reels are constructed with a Hagane body to provide stiffness and impact resistance to virtually eliminate body flexing. The Hagane gear gives you long-lasting smoothness, while the cold-forged spool provided strength and durability. These reels offer improved balance and weight to help reduce fatigue. Stradic FK reels are equipped with Shimano's Propulsion Line Management System with Aero Wrap II Oscillation, setting the standard for design and durability.
Stradic FK Spinning Reels feature Shielded A-RB Bearings and Fluidrive II technology for extremely smooth operation. The Power Roller greatly reduces line twist to minimize unwanted loops and prevent line tangles. Every part of each Stradic reel has been designed to offer anglers the best in performance and power.
- Aero Wrap II
- This two-speed oscillation system layers the line onto the spool in a crisscross pattern that reduces line-to-line friction for longer casts. AeroWrap reels utilize a patented worm gear design to move the spool upward quickly and downward slowly to wind the line in a precise pattern, reducing friction, and giving smoother, longer casting ability.
- CF Aluminum Cold Forge Spool
- These spools provide increased strength and durability over diecast aluminum or graphite spools.
- This feature eliminates wobble during the retrieve by counter balancing the rotor to enhance sensitivity and smoothness. By using computer balancing, an approach similar to car tire balancing, we are able to redistribute the rotor weight to create smooth rotation and eliminate vibrations.
- Fluidrive II
- Building upon the successes of Fluidrive, Fluidrive II features a large master gear polished using a wrapping process, increasing the efficiency of the retrieve.
- HAGANE Body
- The HAGANE Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body stiffness and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength.
- HAGANE Gear
- With amazing strength and durability, the HAGANE Gear is at the very heart of the reel. Shimano, through the application of state-of-the-art technologies, gives you the long-lasting smoothness and pleasure that you feel when you first use a reel, over and over again. No cutting work is applied to the teeth of the drive gear. Instead the entire surface is calculated in minute detail by special 3D design and then formed by Shimano's cold forging technology. The result is assured resilience. It's the fruit of Shimano's inexhaustible pursuit for durability; the strength and power of forged metal continues to represent the fundamental concept of Shimano reels.
- Power Roller
- Line twist arising from repeated casting and retrieving is reduced by as much as 50% on reels equipped with the Power Roller line twist reduction system. Power Roller's special grooved design assures the line will be wrapped on the spool to minimize unwanted loops and twists during the cast.
- Propulsion Line Management System
- The most obvious component of the Propulsion Line Management System is the new Propulsion spool lip design. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations it has been determined that this new spool lip design provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming.
- S A-RB
- These bearings have been through the same process as Shimano's A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation.
- The SR-Concept combines the new concept of Reliance with all aspects of the S-Concept: Smooth, Silent and Strong. The Reliance Concept, or R-Concept, means that dreams in reel design are now evolving into reality. The result of the use of the new S-R Concept in design is the development of many exciting new features.
- Super Stopper II
- Uses a one-way roller bearing that eliminates back-play. This provides the angler with instant hook setting power.
- X-SHIP provides improved gear durability. By supporting the pinion gear on both ends with bearings, the pinion gear maintains precise alignment with the drive gear. This means the gears will stay in the same position under the heaviest loads. The added benefit is that friction between the spool shaft and gear are eliminated. This will enhance the casting performance of the reel with lighter lures, and allow for longer casts.