This is a rod and reel combo you gotta see to believe. With this combo, you get the new FishUSA Cortland Endurance Noodle rod, built on the legendary Endurance blank, plus the super-smooth Shimano Nexave Spinning Reel. Not only does the blue blank of the FishUSA Endurance rod look great next to the silver and blue Shimano reel, you get the performance and durability you want from brands you trust. What more could you ask for? Only here at FishUSA!
FishUSA Cortland Endurance Noodle Rod
Built on the blank design of one of the most popular noodle rods ever made, FishUSA now brings you the FishUSA Cortland Endurance Noodle Rod! Designed for serious steelhead anglers, this rod combines function, style, and affordability. This light action noodle rod utilizes a 100% graphite blank construction, so you can feel every subtle nibble. The long and supple rod should be paired with a light line, so you can create very delicate presentations for salmon and steelies. You can also target trout and panfish with this rod. It is the ideal option for float or drift fishing or if you enjoy bouncing flies. Built to meet the demands of Great Lakes steelhead anglers, this fishing rod is outfitted with aluminum oxide guides and a premium cork handle, making it an incredible value.
- 100% graphite blank construction
- Sensitive tip action
- Aluminum oxide guides
- Premium cork grip
- Stainless hood reel seat
- Tip-over-butt ferrule construction
- Manufacturer's one year limited warranty
Shimano Nexave FE Spinning Reel
The Shimano Nexave FE Spinning Reel is an updated version of the popular Nexave FD, but now with a sleek, new body design and improved cosmetics. This lighter reel has increased its maximum drag so you can battle larger and tougher fish. It features a propulsion line management system that provides easy long distance casting while eliminating line difficulty for anglers. This reel is packed with power in an affordable and attractive package.
- Reduced weight
- Sleek, new body design
- Improved cosmetics with decorative spool cutting
- Higher maximum drag setting
- Increased handle length
- Delivers on longevity and robust construction
- Extremely affordable price
- AR-C Spool
- A patented spool design with a V-shape spool lip means line peels off the reel in smaller loops, resulting in longer and more accurate casts. The AR-C spool also minimizes the risk of backlash.
- Propulsion Line Management System
- The most obvious component of the Propulsion Line Management System is the new Propulsion spool lip design. Through tens of thousands of casting tests and computer simulations it has been determined that this new spool lip design provides longer casting distances than a standard spool lip design while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming.
- Normal oscillation systems use a constant rotation of the oscillation gear that, when translated to the cam, provides an inconsistent spool speed. This results in line lay that stacks at either end of the spool. By using an oval oscillation gear, we are able to alter the speed of the oscillation cam to provide a consistent spool speed. This results in an even line lay that provides excellent castability and manageability.