Cortland Master Braid is constructed from high-quality gel-spun fibers to create a durable and tough super braid anglers can trust. This braid has a Fibertech coating to stiffen the fibers to improve the handling features of the line. Master Braid repels water, delivers long casts, and cuts through the water with less line drag, and comes back dry. Cortland Master Braid is a great versatile line to keep on hand, it can be used with spinning or casting reels.
- FiberTech protection treatment
- Hydrophopic properties repel water
- Braided from premium gel-spun fibers
- Tight, round braid
- Excels at strike detection
- Only 4% stretch for improved strike detection
- Color permanently bonded to fibers
- Ideal for spinning or conventional reels
Cortland Master Braid is made in the U.S.A.
Less than 1 lb.