Fulfillment Center Associate - Full Time
FishUSA, Inc., based near Erie, PA, is a leading national online retailer of fishing tackle and is currently seeking energetic applicants for full-time positions for our E-Commerce Fulfillment Center.
FishUSA is a rapidly-growing company with a passion for fishing and the outdoors. Because of this growth, we have positions available now at our facility located in Fairview, PA. Job duties may vary by applicant and could include receiving product, stocking product, picking and fulfilling customer orders, and packing and shipping orders to customers in all 50 states and across the world!
We offer competitive pay, an employee discount program, opportunities for growth, and a benefits package to full-time employees after a 90-day probationary period.
Job Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in the delivery, sorting, and organizing of incoming product
- Receiving and verifying product ordered from our vendors
- Stocking and organizing of product in preparation of customer orders
- Picking product for customer orders in our fulfillment center
- Securely packing and timely shipping of all customer orders
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Performing any additional duties as required by the needs of the company
- Knowledge of basic computer functions, including web browsers
- Ability to lift at least 40 pounds
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Standing and/or walking for long periods of time
- Availability for extended hours during peak business events
- Experience in a distribution center, fulfillment center, warehouse, or manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of tablet devices and handheld scanners
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume, in Word or PDF format, to email@example.com.
FishUSA is a fast-growing e-business. Come grow with us!
FishUSA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Updated March 15, 2021