The Fishpond Cutbank Gear Bag - Eco covers all bases to keep all your gear organized and dry on a raft or drift boat. With water, water everywhere, Fishpond's tough 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric combined with YKK zippers turns the Eco Gear Bag into a water-resistant gear sanctuary. The specialized gear/tackle bag is made to the perfect size to fit in the hatch of most flats boats, too.
The Cutbank's interior offers easy access and features an adjustable divider system and removable, clear, zippered pockets. In addition, there are attachments for tools, an adjustable carrying strap, and heavy-duty boat tie-down points. The water-tight Fishpond Cutbank Gear Bag - Eco is ready, willing, and able to go wherever your adventures take you!
- Specialized tackle bag that keeps gear dry
- 900D TPU coated NewStream fabric
- YKK water-resistant zippers
- Signature Fishpond molded top and bottom
- Fully adjustable strap for shoulder or top carry
- Two removable interior clear zippered pockets included
- Adjustable Velcro divider system
- Four heavy-duty boat lash tie-down points
- Dual hemostat/knife/tippet accessory attachments
- Removable padded interior packs flat for travel
- Capacity: 30 L (1815 cu. in.)
- Exterior dimensions: 17 x 12 1/2 x 10 1/2 in.
- Interior dimensions: 16 1/2 x 11 x 10 in.
- 4.8 lbs.
Please Note: Accessories shown in the images are for display purposes only and are not included.