Fish Hawk X4 Trolling System is the most advanced downrigger data system ever developed. This complete system includes the X4 Trolling Probe with InvisiTroll Technology, Magnum Digit Display, transducer, power cable, and cannonball safety cable. The X4's proven reliability and wireless technology, make it the number #1 speed and temp system on the market today. This is the system that trollers coast to coast are talking about!
The information provided by the Fish Hawk X4 Trolling System is invaluable for any angler interested in fine-tuning their trolling program, revealing optimal speeds for each lure, discovering thermal breaks, and ultimately, boating more fish.
- Deep water, wireless transmission guaranteed to 300-feet
- Wireless data transmission, sends data via a sonar signal
- Works with any downrigger cable including superbraids, coated cable not needed!
- 4x more signal strength than the old Fish Hawk 840
- Operates at unique frequency of 70KHz
- Sealed probe electronics, totally leak-proof
- Water activated probe, auto-on and auto-off
- 100+ hour life on 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Cannonball breakaway safety cable included
- Probe dimensions 6 1/2" long x 2 1/4" diameter
- Two year warranty
- Flat screen LCD with Magnum sized digits that can be seen from the back of the boat
- Display dimensions 6 3/4" tall x 4 1/4" wide (allow for 8" of vertical clearance)
- Cool red backlit screen doesn't cause night-blindness
- Small footprint for easy mounting
- High lux nightglow lighting
- Intuitive Surface/Downrigger split display
Fish Hawk X4 System is made in the U.S.A.
Love my new Fish Hawk X4. This tool in my opinion is one of the pieces of equipment a troller can have. This unit is really easy to use and takes all of the guessing out of the equation. Highly recomm… Read More
Love my new Fish Hawk X4. This tool in my opinion is one of the pieces of equipment a troller can have. This unit is really easy to use and takes all of the guessing out of the equation. Highly recommend this product to all trollers.