Yakima JayLow Rooftop Kayak Rack
The low maintenance Yakima JayLow Rooftop Kayak Rack can carry one or two kayaks with ease. Fully assembled out of the box, all you have to do is fit it on to your cross bars and you're ready to load up your kayak! Carry one vessel in the J-cradle position or two boats in the vertical, stacker position. This kayak rack is easy to adjust and folds flat when you're not using it. The Yakima JayLow Rooftop Kayak Rack supports two boats under 110 pounds.
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Dimensions: 20 x 6.69 x 6 in.
- Approved Crossbar Spread: 24 in. and more
- Carry 1 boat in J-cradle position or 2 boats in vertical, stacker position
- Fully assembled out of the box
- Tool-free installation
- Fits Yakima StreamLine and round, square, factory, or aerodynamic bars
- Adjust the upright position with the easy-to-use integrated cam lever
- Folds flat when not in use
- Supports one boat up to 80 lb or two boats with combined weight of 110 lbs or less
- Manufacturer's lifetime limited warranty
- Qty. per Pack: Two J-shaped cradles and heavy-duty straps and bow/stern tie-downs
Please note: These are the J cradles only and do not include the crossbars, kayak, or other accessories shown in the images.
Ratings & Reviews
Best rack out for any vehicle with cross bars.
by Capt. Smith
These make having a kayak easy to use and transport. Simply push the kayak up on the the angled ends and it’s on the rack. Then strap it down down. They fold out of the way nicely when not in use.