Yakima EasyRider High Trailer
Go on an adventure and bring all the necessities with the Yakima EasyRider High Trailer! Built with two levels, the bottom level is perfect for your heaviest fishing kayak, while the top rack works great for holding two smaller kayaks or the rest of your fishing gear. This trailer doesn't just haul kayaks; you can even pull your bikes, cargo boxes, or camping gear with this helpful guy.
Avoid lifting heavy items onto a roof rack when you use the Yakima EasyRider High Trailer. Made out of lightweight aluminum with wide and burly HD bars, you can add any Yakima mount for gear or accessories. Featuring a kickstand and carrying handle, you can use it as a handcart to get your kayak to the water faster. With a 500 lbs. load capacity, you won't have to leave behind any essentials when Yakima EasyRider High Trailer is following you.
- Dimensions: 173 x 79.75 x 41.25 in.
- Weight: 175 lbs.
- Carrying Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Maximum crossbar spread is perfect for fishing kayaks and longer boatsâ€” up to 19 ft. long
- Strong, lightweight 78 in. wide Yakima HD Bars with integrated tie-down points on endcaps
- Organize a variety of gear with two levels of storage
- Lightweight aluminum construction is strong and corrosion-resistant
- Shock absorbers give gear an easy ride, even at highway speeds â€” 75 mph max (do not exceed local speed limits!)
- Fold the tongue and stash the trailer flat
- The included kick stand and integrated handle easily converts the trailer into a handcart
- Quickly convert to a utility trailer for workdays
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and simple
- 2 in. ball receiver
- Electrical connection â€” Flat 4
- Top of ball should be 16 in. off of ground
- Manufacturer's one-year limited warranty