Wet A Hook Tuffleye Flex Syringe
The Wet A Hook Tuffleye Flex Syringe is a flexible acrylic that will cure with a very narrow spectrum of visible blue light. Using the Tuffleye Light (sold separately), Flex begins curing within 2-5 seconds and completely cures in 10-20 seconds. Tuffleye Flex is best used when creating flies that need a little bit of freedom to move but still have the durability of a resin coating.
- Include applicator tip
- Utilizes visible blue light
- Light-cured clear acrylic
- High-quality, medical-grade
- Does not yellow over time
- Insoluble in fresh water
- Harder than epoxy
- No mixing means no waste and no odor
- Easy to use, clean, and store
- Proven biologically and ecoologically safe
The Wet A Hook Tuffleye Flex Syringe is made in the U.S.A.