Wet A Hook Tuffleye Finish Syringe
The Wet A Hook Tuffleye Finish Syringe is excellent for head cement, attaching body parts, and more. Finish is great for smaller flies and is a bit more flexible and flowable than Tuffleye Core (sold separately). However, Finish alone is not as durable as Core for forming larger flies. Tuffleye Finish is a flexible acrylic that will cure with a very narrow spectrum of visible blue light. Using the Tuffleye Light (sold separately), Finish begins curing within 2-5 seconds and completely cures in 10-20 seconds.
- Includes applicator tip
- Utilizes visible blue light
- Light-cured clear acrylic
- High-quality, medical-grade
- Does not yellow over time
- Insoluble in fresh water
- Harder than epoxy
- No mixing means no waste and no odor
- Easy to use, clean, and store
- Proven biologically and ecoologically safe
The Wet A Hook Tuffleye Finish Syringe is made in the U.S.A.